TalTech is the leading tech university in Europe.
TUUR & Bit Finer were sent on a mission to create something spectacular and introduce the tech university from a different perspective. A chatbot guided virtual tour?
TalTech (Tallinn University of Technology ) is one of the leading tech universities in Europe with more than 11,000 students from 94 countries and nearly 2,000 employees from 51 countries. The TalTech campus is also home to more than 200 high-tech companies (e.g. Skype).
After having "several" brainstorming sessions, it was clear that AI and chatbot were the way to go. It's soon 2020.
So we activated our creativeness, drones, cameras, skills in UX/UI design, copywriting and photography and made a huge series of high quality photos and videos of the campus and designed the media into a chatbot guided virtual tour. The chatbot even has its own voice and the tour covers more than 13 buildings and 30 locations on the campus.
TalTech recently celebrated its 100th anniversary and taking big and bold steps towards the future is something the leading tech university plans to concentrate on.
We hope you enjoy the unique experience and can imagine the intense process behind the visuals. It is and was a fantastic challenge.
- TUUR & TalTech
- Concept Design
- UX/UI Design
- Lauri Veerde (TUUR.ee), Project Lead & Photographer
- Lauri Post, Concept & UX/UI
- Mathias Vain, Designer
- Franz Krusenberg, Animator
- Andrey Sudarchikov (TUUR), Developer
- Liisi Järve (TalTech), Project Manager
- TalTech International Marketing Team
- Special thanks to our friend Lauri Veerde from Tuur.ee who invited us to solve UX/UI challenges. Cheers!